A flowing in or upon; influx.
- A power affecting a person, thing, or course of events, especially one that operates without any direct or apparent effort: relaxed under the influence of the music; the influence of television on modern life.
- Power to sway or affect based on prestige, wealth, ability, or position: used her parent's influence to get the job.
- A person who exerts influence: My parents considered my friend to be a bad influence on me.
- An effect or change produced by influence.
- A determining factor believed by some to affect individual tendencies and characteristics understood to be caused by the positions of the stars and planets at the time of one's birth.
- Factors believed to be caused by the changing positions of the stars and planets in relation to their positions at the time of one's birth.
- To produce an effect on by imperceptible or intangible means; sway.
- To affect the nature, development, or condition of; modify. See Synonyms at affect1.
- under the influence Intoxicated, especially with alcohol.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിടിപ്പ് - Pidippu ;നിയന്ത്രിക്കുക - Niyanthrikkuka ;പ്രഭാവം - Prabhaavam | Prabhavam ;പ്രാഭവം - Praabhavam | Prabhavam ;പാട് - Paadu | Padu ;ശക്തി - Shakthi ;