Belonging to, or concerning, an individual person, company, or interest; peculiar to one's self; unconnected with others; personal; one's own; not public; not general; separate; as, a man's private opinion; private property; a private purse; private expenses or interests; a private secretary.
- Secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others: a private hideaway.
- Designed or intended for one's exclusive use: a private room.
- Of or confined to the individual; personal: a private joke; private opinions.
- Undertaken on an individual basis: private studies; private research.
- Of, relating to, or receiving special hospital services and privileges: a private patient.
- Not available for public use, control, or participation: a private club; a private party.
- Belonging to a particular person or persons, as opposed to the public or the government: private property.
- Of, relating to, or derived from nongovernment sources: private funding.
- Conducted and supported primarily by individuals or groups not affiliated with governmental agencies or corporations: a private college; a private sanatorium.
- Enrolled in or attending a private school: a private student.
- Not holding an official or public position: a private citizen.
- Not for public knowledge or disclosure; secret: private papers; a private communication.
- Not appropriate for use or display in public; intimate: private behavior; a private tragedy.
- Placing a high value on personal privacy: a private person.
- A noncommissioned rank in the U.S. Army or Marine Corps that is below private first class.
- One who holds this rank or a similar rank in a military organization.
- Private parts. Often used with the.
- go private To take a publicly owned company into private ownership, as by a leveraged buyout.
- in private Not in public; secretly or confidentially.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സര്ക്കാരുദ്യോഗമില്ലാത്ത - Sarkkaarudhyogamillaaththa | Sarkkarudhyogamillatha ;സ്വകീയമായ - Svakeeyamaaya | swakeeyamaya ;the private parts നാണിടം - the Private Parts Naanidam | the Private Parts Nanidam ;ഗൂഢമായ - Gooddamaaya | Gooddamaya ;അനൗദ്യോഗികമായ - Anaudhyogikamaaya | Anoudhyogikamaya ;സ്വകാര്യമായ - Svakaaryamaaya | swakaryamaya ;