Lower in place, rank, excellence, etc.; less important or valuable; subordinate; underneath; beneath.
- Low or lower in order, degree, or rank: Captain is an inferior rank to major.
- Low or lower in quality, value, or estimation: inferior craft; felt inferior to his older sibling.
- Second-rate; poor: an inferior translation.
- Situated under or beneath.
- Botany Located below the perianth and other floral parts. Used of an ovary.
- Anatomy Located beneath or directed downward.
- Printing Set below the normal line of type; subscript.
- Astronomy Orbiting between Earth and the sun: Mercury is an inferior planet.
- Astronomy Lying below the horizon.
- A person lower in rank, status, or accomplishment than another.
- Printing An inferior character, such as the number 2 in CO2.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇടത്തരം - Idaththaram | Idatharam ;കീഴ്പ്പെട്ടവന് - Keezhppettavan ;താണതരമായ - Thaanatharamaaya | Thanatharamaya ;ഇളയവന് - Ilayavan ;താണ - Thaana | Thana ;ഗുണം കുറഞ്ഞ - Gunam Kuranja ;