Firm; solid; fixed; immovable; -- opposed to fluid.
- Continually occurring; persistent.
- Regularly recurring: plagued by constant interruptions.
- Unchanging in nature, value, or extent; invariable. See Synonyms at continual.
- Steadfast in purpose, loyalty, or affection; faithful. See Synonyms at faithful.
- Something that is unchanging or invariable.
- A quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context.
- An experimental or theoretical condition, factor, or quantity that does not vary or that is regarded as invariant in specified circumstances.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇളകാത്തത് - Ilakaaththathu | Ilakathathu ;സുസ്ഥിരമായ - Susthiramaaya | Susthiramaya ;ഇളകാത്ത - Ilakaaththa | Ilakatha ;സുദൃഢമായ - Sudhruddamaaya | Sudhruddamaya ;ഇളകാത്തത് - Ilakaaththathu | Ilakathathu ;ശാശ്വതമായത് - Shaashvathamaayathu | Shashvathamayathu ;