Not separated in respect to place by anything intervening; proximate; close; as, immediate contact.
- Occurring at once; instant: gave me an immediate response.
- Of or near the present time: in the immediate future.
- Of or relating to the present time and place; current: "It is probable that, apart from the most immediate, pragmatic, technical revisions, the writer's effort to detach himself from his work is quixotic” ( Joyce Carol Oates).
- Close at hand; near: in the immediate vicinity. See Synonyms at close.
- Next in line or relation: is an immediate successor to the president of the company.
- Directly apprehended or perceived: had immediate awareness of the scope of the crisis.
- Acting or occurring without the interposition of another agency or object; direct.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
immediate cause ഉപാദാനം - immediate Cause Upaadhaanam | immediate Couse Upadhanam ;The immediate descendants of a person സന്തതി - the Immediate Descendants Of A Person Santhathi ;തത്ക്ഷണമായ - Thathkshanamaaya | Thathkshanamaya ;നേരിട്ടു ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട - Nerittu Bandhappetta ;തല്ക്ഷണമായ - Thalkshanamaaya | Thalkshanamaya ;സമീപ - Sameepa ;