Fixed; hence, closely compressed; compact; substantial; hard; solid; -- applied to the matter of bodies; as, firm flesh; firm muscles, firm wood.
- Resistant to externally applied pressure.
- Marked by or indicating the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue: firm muscles.
- Securely fixed in place: Despite being hit by the car, the post was still firm.
- Indicating or possessed of determination or resolution: a firm voice.
- Constant; steadfast: a firm ally.
- Not subject to change; fixed and definite: a firm bargain; a firm offer.
- Unfluctuating; steady: Stock prices are still firm.
- Strong and sure: a firm grasp.
- To make or become firm. Often used with up.
- Without wavering; resolutely: stand firm.
- A commercial partnership of two or more persons, especially when unincorporated.
- The name or designation under which a company transacts business.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിനിഷ്ഠിത - Parinishditha ;അടിയുറച്ച - Adiyuracha ;ദിധി - Dhidhi ;സുസ്ഥിരമായ - Susthiramaaya | Susthiramaya ;അചഞ്ചല - Achanchala ;ഉറപ്പിക്കുക - Urappikkuka ;