Not perfect; not complete in all its parts; wanting a part; deective; deficient.
- Not perfect.
- Grammar Of or being the tense of a verb that shows, usually in the past, an action or a condition as incomplete, continuous, or coincident with another action.
- Botany Having either stamens or a pistil only. Used of a flower.
- Law Not legally enforceable: an imperfect contract.
- A piece of merchandise having a minor flaw that does not impair its use, usually sold at a discount.
- Grammar The imperfect tense.
- Grammar A verb in the imperfect tense.