The act or process of making an incision, or of severing, felling, shaping, etc.
- Capable of or designed for incising, shearing, or severing: a cutting tool.
- Sharply penetrating; piercing: a cutting wind.
- Injuring or capable of injuring the feelings of others: a cutting remark. See Synonyms at incisive.
- A part cut off from a main body.
- A part, such as a stem, leaf, or root, removed from a plant to propagate a new plant, as through rooting or grafting.
- An excavation made through high ground in a construction project.
- The editing of film or recording tape.
- Chiefly British A clipping, as from a newspaper.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വര്ദ്ധാപനം - Varddhaapanam | Vardhapanam ;പുച്ഛമായ - Puchchamaaya | Puchchamaya ;വെട്ടിച്ചുരുക്കല് - Vettichurukkal ;വിച്ഛേദം - Vichchedham ;തുണ്ട് - Thundu ;ക്രഥനം - Krathanam ;