Act or process of deducing or inferring.
- The act of deducting; subtraction.
- An amount that is or may be deducted: tax deductions.
- The drawing of a conclusion by reasoning; the act of deducing.
- Logic The process of reasoning in which a conclusion follows necessarily from the stated premises; inference by reasoning from the general to the specific.
- Logic A conclusion reached by this process.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കിഴിവ് - Kizhivu ;നിഗമനം - Nigamanam ;കുറയ്ക്കൽ - Kuraykkal ;കിഴിവ് - Kizhivu ;വ്യവകലനം - Vyavakalanam ;വെട്ടിക്കുറയ്ക്കല് - Vettikkuraykkal ;