The act of obstructing, or state of being obstructed.
- One that obstructs; an obstacle. See Synonyms at obstacle.
- The act or an instance of obstructing.
- The condition of being obstructed.
- The act of causing a delay or an attempt to cause a delay in the conduct of business, especially in a legislative body.
- Sports The act of impeding another player in a match or race.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യാസേധം - Vyaasedham | Vyasedham ;പിക്കു - Pikku ;വിഘ്നം - Vighnam ;അടവ് - Adavu ;വിഘ്നം - Vighnam ;പ്രതിച്ഛേദം - Prathichchedham ;