The act of obstructing, or state of being obstructed.
- One that obstructs; an obstacle. See Synonyms at obstacle.
- The act or an instance of obstructing.
- The condition of being obstructed.
- The act of causing a delay or an attempt to cause a delay in the conduct of business, especially in a legislative body.
- Sports The act of impeding another player in a match or race.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിഘ്നം - Vighnam ;വ്യാഹതി - Vyaahathi | Vyahathi ;തടസ്സം - Thadassam ;തടയൽ - Thadayal ;നിരുദ്ധി - Niruddhi | Nirudhi ;വിഘ്നം - Vighnam ;