The act of introducing, or bringing to notice.
- The act or process of introducing or the state of being introduced.
- A means, such as a personal letter, of presenting one person to another.
- Something recently introduced; an innovation: "He loathed a fork; it is a modern introduction which has still scarcely reached common people” ( D.H. Lawrence).
- Something spoken, written, or otherwise presented in beginning or introducing something, especially:
- A preface, as to a book.
- Music A short preliminary passage in a larger movement or work.
- A basic introductory text or course of study.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവതരണം - Avatharanam ;ഉപോദ്ഘാതം - Upodhghaatham | Upodhghatham ;മുഖവുര - Mukhavura ;ഉപക്രമണം - Upakramanam ;പീഠിക - Peedika ;മുഖബന്ധം - Mukhabandham ;