Determinate; positive; final; conclusive; unconditional; express.
- Precisely defined or explicit.
- Supplying or being a final settlement or decision; conclusive. See Synonyms at decisive.
- Authoritative and complete: a definitive biography. See Usage Note at definite.
- Biology Fully formed or developed, as an organ or structure.
- Grammar A word that defines or limits, such as the definite article or a demonstrative pronoun.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൃത്യമായ - Kruthyamaaya | Kruthyamaya ;ഖണ്ഡിതമായ - Khandithamaaya | Khandithamaya ;കൃത്യമായി - Kruthyamaayi | Kruthyamayi ;സൂക്ഷ്മമായി - Sookshmamaayi | Sookshmamayi ;നിശ്ചിതത്വം - Nishchithathvam ;വ്യാഖ്യാനം - Vyaakhyaanam | Vyakhyanam ;