Determinate; positive; final; conclusive; unconditional; express.
- Precisely defined or explicit.
- Supplying or being a final settlement or decision; conclusive. See Synonyms at decisive.
- Authoritative and complete: a definitive biography. See Usage Note at definite.
- Biology Fully formed or developed, as an organ or structure.
- Grammar A word that defines or limits, such as the definite article or a demonstrative pronoun.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉറപ്പായ - Urappaaya | Urappaya ;നിശ്ചയാര്ത്ഥകമായ - Nishchayaarththakamaaya | Nishchayarthakamaya ;ഖണ്ഡിതമായ - Khandithamaaya | Khandithamaya ;അന്തിമമായ - Anthimamaaya | Anthimamaya ;കൃത്യത - Kruthyatha ;വ്യക്തത - Vyakthatha ;