The act or process of digesting; reduction to order; classification; thoughtful consideration.
- Physiology The process by which food is converted into substances that can be absorbed and assimilated by the body. It is accomplished in the alimentary canal by the mechanical and enzymatic breakdown of foods into simpler chemical compounds.
- Physiology The result of this process.
- Physiology The ability to digest food.
- The process of decomposing organic matter in sewage by bacteria.
- Assimilation of ideas or information; understanding.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദഹനക്രിയ - Dhahanakriya ;പക്തി - Pakthi ;ദാഹം - Dhaaham | Dhaham ;ദീപനം - Dheepanam ;അനുക്രമണം - Anukramanam ;ദീപനശക്തി - Dheepanashakthi ;