One who, or that which, directs; one who regulates, guides, or orders; a manager or superintendent.
- One that supervises, controls, or manages.
- A member of a group of persons chosen to control or govern the affairs of an institution or corporation.
- A person who supervises the creative aspects of a dramatic production or film and instructs the actors and crew.
- The conductor of an orchestra or chorus.
- An electronic device that continually calculates and displays information used for firing weapons at moving targets, such as missiles or aircraft.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നായകന് - Naayakan | Nayakan ;മേധാവി - Medhaavi | Medhavi ;നടത്തിപ്പുകാരൻ - Nadaththippukaaran | Nadathippukaran ;നേതാവ് - Nethaavu | Nethavu ;നിര്ദ്ദേശകന് - Nirddheshakan | Nirdheshakan ;സംവിധായകന് - Samvidhaayakan | Samvidhayakan ;