Fitted to represent; exhibiting a similitude.
- One that serves as an example or type for others of the same classification.
- One that serves as a delegate or agent for another.
- A member of a governmental body, usually legislative, chosen by popular vote.
- A member of the U.S. House of Representatives or of the lower house of a state legislature.
- Representing, depicting, or portraying or able to do so.
- Authorized to act as an official delegate or agent.
- Of or characteristic of government by representation.
- Like or typical of others of the same class.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചിത്രീകരണം - Chithreekaranam ;ജനപ്രതിനിധി - Janaprathinidhi ;പ്രതിപുരുഷന് - Prathipurushan ;സൂചകം - Soochakam ;ആള്പ്പേര് - Aalpperu | alpperu ;പ്രജാപ്രതിനിധികളുള്ള - Prajaaprathinidhikalulla | Prajaprathinidhikalulla ;