A long piece of wood; a stick; the long handle of an instrument or weapon; a pole or srick, used for many purposes; as, a surveyor's staff; the staff of a spear or pike.
- A stick or cane carried as an aid in walking or climbing.
- A stout stick used as a weapon; a cudgel.
- A pole on which a flag is displayed; a flagstaff.
- A rod or baton carried as a symbol of authority.
- A rule or similar graduated stick used for testing or measuring, as in surveying.
- A group of assistants to a manager, executive, or other person in authority.
- A group of military officers assigned to assist a commanding officer in an executive or advisory capacity.
- The personnel who carry out a specific enterprise: the nursing staff of a hospital.
- Something that serves as a staple or support.
- Music A set of horizontal lines and intermediate spaces used in notation to represent a sequence of pitches, in modern notation normally consisting of five lines and four spaces. Also called stave.
- To provide with a staff of workers or assistants.
- To serve on the staff of.
- A building material of plaster and fiber used as an exterior wall covering of temporary buildings, as at expositions.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആലംബനം - Aalambanam | alambanam ;കീഴുദ്യോഗസ്ഥന്മാര് - Keezhudhyogasthanmaar | Keezhudhyogasthanmar ;സൈന്യാധിപവർഗ്ഗം - Sainyaadhipavarggam | Sainyadhipavarggam ;കോണിപ്പടി - Konippadi ;ജോലിക്കാരുടെ ഉപയോഗത്തിനുള്ള മുറി - Jolikkaarude Upayogaththinulla Muri | Jolikkarude Upayogathinulla Muri ;ജോലിക്കാര് - Jolikkaar | Jolikkar ;