A small piece of paper or parchment, containing the heads of a writing; a summary or digest.
- Law A calendar of the cases awaiting action in a court.
- Law A brief entry of the court proceedings in a legal case.
- Law The book containing such entries.
- A summary or other brief statement of the contents of a document; an abstract.
- A list of things to be done; an agenda.
- A label or ticket affixed to a package listing the contents or directions for assembling or operating.
- Law To enter in a court calendar or in a record of court proceedings.
- To provide with a brief identifying statement.
- To label or ticket (a parcel).