To fall in drops; as, water drips from the eaves.
- To fall in drops: Water is dripping from that leaky faucet.
- To shed drops: an umbrella that is dripping all over the floor.
- To ooze or be saturated with or as if with liquid: a speech that dripped with sarcasm.
- To let fall in or as if in drops: a brush dripping paint; a speech that dripped invective.
- The process of forming and falling in drops.
- Liquid or moisture that falls in drops.
- A slight intermittent flow or leak: fixed the drip in the faucet.
- The sound made by liquid falling in drops: listened to the steady drip of the rain.
- A projection on a cornice or sill from which rainwater can drip, protecting the wall below.
- Slang A tiresome or annoying person.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഊറുക - Ooruka ;ഒലിക്കല് - Olikkal ;പാനീയം - Paaneeyam | Paneeyam ;ഉറ്റിക്കുക - Uttikkuka ;ഇറ്റിറ്റുവീഴല് - Ittittuveezhal ;ഊറ്റുക - Oottuka ;