Flowering, or state of flowering; the blooming of flowers; blowth.
- Botany A state or time of flowering; anthesis.
- A gradual process of unfolding or developing.
- The highest point; the culmination. See Synonyms at bloom1.
- Chemistry The deposit that results from the process of efflorescing. Also called bloom1.
- Chemistry The process of efflorescing.
- Chemistry A growth of salt crystals on a surface caused by evaporation of salt-laden water.
- Pathology Redness, a rash, or an eruption on the skin.