Having particles which easily move and change their relative position without a separation of the mass, and which easily yield to pressure; capable of flowing; liquid or gaseous.
- A continuous, amorphous substance whose molecules move freely past one another and that has the tendency to assume the shape of its container; a liquid or gas.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a fluid.
- Readily reshaped; pliable.
- Smooth and flowing; graceful: the fluid motion of a cat.
- Changing or tending to change; variable: a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty.
- Characterized by or allowing social mobility: a fluid society.
- Convertible into cash: fluid assets.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദ്രവമായ - Dhravamaaya | Dhravamaya ;വഴങ്ങുന്ന - Vazhangunna ;ദ്രവമോ വാതകമോ ആയ - Dhravamo Vaathakamo Aaya | Dhravamo Vathakamo aya ;ദ്രുതമായ - Dhruthamaaya | Dhruthamaya ;ദ്രവം - Dhravam ;ഒഴുകുന്ന - Ozhukunna ;