The act of flowing; a continuous moving on or passing by, as of a flowing stream; constant succession; change.
- A flow or flowing.
- A continued flow; a flood. See Synonyms at flow.
- The flowing in of the tide.
- Medicine The discharge of large quantities of fluid material from the body, especially the discharge of watery feces from the intestines.
- Physics The rate of flow of fluid, particles, or energy through a given surface.
- Physics See flux density.
- Physics The lines of force of an electric or magnetic field.
- Constant or frequent change; fluctuation: "The newness and flux of the computer industry has meant many opportunities for women and minorities” ( Connie Winkler).
- Chemistry & Metallurgy A substance that aids, induces, or otherwise actively participates in fusing or flowing, as:
- Chemistry & Metallurgy A substance applied to a surface to be joined by welding, soldering, or brazing to facilitate the flowing of solder and prevent formation of oxides.
- Chemistry & Metallurgy A mineral added to the metals in a furnace to promote fusing or to prevent the formation of oxides.
- Chemistry & Metallurgy An additive that improves the flow of plastics during fabrication.
- Chemistry & Metallurgy A readily fusible glass or enamel used as a base in ceramic work.
- To melt; fuse.
- To apply a flux to.
- To become fluid.
- To flow; stream.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒഴുകിക്കൊണ്ടിരിക്കല് - Ozhukikkondirikkal ;സ്രവണം - Sravanam ;ഗര്ഭസ്രാവം - Garbhasraavam | Garbhasravam ;സ്രാവ്യത - Sraavyatha | Sravyatha ;അതിസാരം - Athisaaram | Athisaram ;അസ്ഥിരാവസ്ഥ - Asthiraavastha | Asthiravastha ;