to have sexual intercourse with, to treat unfairly or harshly, to meddle
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
- Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
- To engage in sexual intercourse.
- To act wastefully or foolishly.
- To interfere; meddle. Often used with with.
- An act of sexual intercourse.
- A partner in sexual intercourse.
- A despised person.
- Used as an intensive: What the fuck did you do that for?
- Used to express extreme displeasure.
- fuck off Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
- fuck off To spend time idly.
- fuck off To masturbate.
- fuck over To treat unfairly; take advantage of.
- fuck up To make a mistake; bungle something.
- fuck up To act carelessly, foolishly, or incorrectly.
- fuck up To cause to be intoxicated.