A feeling of strong attachment induced by that which delights or commands admiration; preëminent kindness or devotion to another; affection; tenderness; as, the love of brothers and sisters.
- A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
- A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
- Sexual passion.
- Sexual intercourse.
- A love affair.
- An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
- A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
- An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.
- A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
- The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.
- Mythology Eros or Cupid.
- Christianity Charity.
- Sports A zero score in tennis.
- To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward (a person): We love our parents. I love my friends.
- To have a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward (a person).
- To have an intense emotional attachment to: loves his house.
- To embrace or caress.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To like or desire enthusiastically: loves swimming.
- Theology To have charity for.
- To thrive on; need: The cactus loves hot, dry air.
- To experience deep affection or intense desire for another.
- for love Out of compassion; with no thought for a reward: She volunteers at the hospital for love.
- for love or money Under any circumstances. Usually used in negative sentences: I would not do that for love or money.
- for the love of For the sake of; in consideration for: did it all for the love of praise.
- in love Deeply or passionately enamored: a young couple in love.
- in love Highly or immoderately fond: in love with Japanese painting; in love with the sound of her own voice.
- no love lost No affection; animosity: There's no love lost between them.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദുലാര് - Dhulaar | Dhular ;മിത്രഭാവം - Mithrabhaavam | Mithrabhavam ;അന്പ് - Anpu ;സ്നേഹം - Sneham ;കാമുകി - Kaamuki | Kamuki ;പ്രമിക്കുക - Pramikkuka ;