Any large web-footen bird of the subfamily Anserinæ, and belonging to Anser, Branta, Chen, and several allied genera. See Anseres.
- Any of various wild or domesticated water birds of the family Anatidae, and especially of the genera Anser and Branta, characteristically having a shorter neck than that of a swan and a shorter, more pointed bill than that of a duck.
- The female of such a bird.
- The flesh of such a bird used as food.
- Informal A silly person.
- A tailor's pressing iron with a long curved handle.
- Slang A poke, prod, or pinch between or on the buttocks.
- Slang To poke, prod, or pinch (a person) between or on the buttocks.
- Slang To move to action; spur: goosed the governor to sign the tax bill.
- Slang To give a spurt of fuel to (a car, for example); cause to accelerate quickly. "The pilot goosed his craft, powering away” ( Nicholas Proffitt).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മടയൻ - Madayan ;പിട - Pida ;മൂഢൻ - Mooddan ;മടയന് - Madayan ;വന്വാത്ത് - Vanvaaththu | Vanvathu ;വാത്ത - Vaaththa | Vatha ;