To press between two bodies; to press together closely; to compress; often, to compress so as to expel juice, moisture, etc.; as, to squeeze an orange with the fingers; to squeeze the hand in friendship.
- To press hard on or together; compress.
- To press gently, as in affection: squeezed her hand.
- To exert pressure on, as by way of extracting liquid: squeeze an orange.
- To extract by or as if by applying pressure: squeeze juice from a lemon; squeezed a confession out of a suspect.
- To extract by dishonest means; extort.
- To pressure or intimidate (someone) to comply with a demand, as to make an extortion payment.
- To obtain room for by pressure; cram: squeezed her books into the briefcase.
- To manage to find time or space for.
- Games To force (an opponent) to use a potentially winning card in a trick he or she cannot take in bridge.
- Baseball To cause (a run or base runner) to score on a squeeze play.
- To give way under pressure.
- To exert pressure.
- To force one's way: squeeze through a crowd; squeeze into a tight space.
- The act or an instance of squeezing.
- An amount squeezed out: a squeeze of lemon.
- A handclasp or brief embrace.
- A group crowded together; a crush.
- Informal A squeeze play.
- Financial pressure caused by shortages or narrowing economic margins.
- Pressure or intimidation to comply with a demand, as to make an extortion payment.
- Games A forced discard of a potentially winning card in bridge.
- Slang One's primary romantic partner or sweetheart.
- squeeze off To fire (a round of bullets) by squeezing the trigger.
- through To manage narrowly to pass, win, or survive.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിര്ബന്ധം - Nirbandham ;ഗാഢാലിംഗനം - Gaaddaalimganam | Gaddalimganam ;പിഴിയുക - Pizhiyuka ;കശക്കുക - Kashakkuka ;ഞെക്കുക - Njekkuka ;പിഴിയുകഅമര്ത്തല് - Pizhiyukaamarththal | Pizhiyukamarthal ;