A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Bear , Turtle , Camel , Scorpion , Snake , Shark , Fly , Shark , Chicken , Bee , Horse , Frog , Seal , Dog , Cow , Hamster , Jaguar , Pig , Bear , Owl , Ant , Kitten , Cow , Bear , Fly , Bear , Fox , Elephant , Eagle , Cow , Puppy , Panda , Tiger , Puppy , Pig , Horse , Cat , Lobster , Lobster , Goat , Cat , Snail , Chimpanzee , Rabbit , Wolf , Kitten , Seal , Bird , Fly , Fish , Giraffe , Bird , Bear , Fly , Fly , Seal , Fly , Lion , Snake , Rat , Cheetah , Frog , Fish , Horse , Goldfish , Hippopotamus , Fox , Octopus , Dolphin , Fox , Rat , Owl , Horse , Snake , Spider , Kangaroo , Bear , Cow , Dog , Monkey , Shark , Monkey , Seal , Pig , Fish , Alligator , Rhinoceros , Crocodile , Turtle , Fish , Sheep , Squirrel , Deer , Zebra