A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Shark , Owl , Rat , Monkey , Cheetah , Pig , Lion , Ant , Squirrel , Turtle , Hippopotamus , Dog , Horse , Dog , Dolphin , Goldfish , Bee , Fly , Fox , Giraffe , Monkey , Zebra , Shark , Chicken , Kitten , Puppy , Cat , Chimpanzee , Sheep , Fish , Bear , Fly , Lobster , Bear , Crocodile , Eagle , Puppy , Bear , Frog , Camel , Cow , Seal , Elephant , Seal , Bird , Bear , Fish , Cat , Hamster , Lobster , Panda , Owl , Pig , Octopus , Turtle , Tiger , Fish , Frog , Spider , Kitten , Shark , Jaguar , Snake , Scorpion , Kangaroo , Fly , Cow , Cow , Fly , Pig , Wolf , Fly , Goat , Fox , Rhinoceros , Snail , Horse , Rat , Snake , Bear , Snake , Horse , Fox , Deer , Seal , Horse , Bear , Fly , Fish , Cow , Alligator , Seal , Rabbit , Bird