A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Sheep , Snake , Cat , Puppy , Pig , Shark , Bear , Horse , Lobster , Chicken , Tiger , Bear , Frog , Cat , Puppy , Bee , Snake , Bear , Kitten , Horse , Seal , Shark , Cow , Squirrel , Crocodile , Rat , Rat , Ant , Fox , Octopus , Bear , Alligator , Jaguar , Bird , Owl , Spider , Bear , Fly , Snail , Cow , Fish , Dolphin , Panda , Wolf , Scorpion , Rhinoceros , Owl , Dog , Giraffe , Fox , Hippopotamus , Zebra , Horse , Turtle , Frog , Lobster , Fish , Pig , Kangaroo , Goat , Monkey , Rabbit , Fly , Shark , Fly , Monkey , Horse , Goldfish , Hamster , Bear , Dog , Fly , Turtle , Cow , Fish , Eagle , Camel , Deer , Seal , Cheetah , Snake , Elephant , Fish , Cow , Seal , Lion , Chimpanzee , Pig , Bird , Fly , Seal , Fox , Fly , Kitten