A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുനിയുക - Kuniyuka ;നിഷ്പ്രയോജനമായി - Nishprayojanamaayi | Nishprayojanamayi ;സ്വാഭാവികമായി - Svaabhaavikamaayi | swabhavikamayi ;ഹില്ലം - Hillam ;അകൃത്രിമമായി - Akruthrimamaayi | Akruthrimamayi ;പ്രിയപ്പെട്ട വ്യക്തി - Priyappetta Vyakthi ;
Monkey , Fish , Lobster , Seal , Bear , Ant , Pig , Horse , Sheep , Rabbit , Shark , Scorpion , Pig , Cow , Fish , Cow , Cat , Rhinoceros , Snail , Shark , Puppy , Jaguar , Bear , Spider , Fly , Seal , Octopus , Bear , Monkey , Dolphin , Cow , Horse , Owl , Goat , Fly , Camel , Frog , Cheetah , Fly , Cat , Fox , Snake , Lobster , Horse , Squirrel , Turtle , Bear , Panda , Bear , Fly , Turtle , Chicken , Zebra , Bird , Hamster , Deer , Alligator , Puppy , Kangaroo , Giraffe , Bear , Shark , Goldfish , Eagle , Bee , Dog , Frog , Kitten , Chimpanzee , Seal , Fly , Fish , Snake , Horse , Tiger , Wolf , Fox , Crocodile , Rat , Fox , Bird , Kitten , Cow , Elephant , Seal , Pig , Lion , Dog , Owl , Fly , Snake , Rat , Hippopotamus , Fish