A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അകൃത്രിമമായി - Akruthrimamaayi | Akruthrimamayi ;പെണ്താറാവ് - Penthaaraavu | Pentharavu ;മുക്കിയെടുക്കുക - Mukkiyedukkuka ;ആടി - Aadi | adi ;കളഹംസം - Kalahamsam ;പ്രിയപ്പെട്ട വ്യക്തി - Priyappetta Vyakthi ;
Fish , Cow , Deer , Snake , Rabbit , Pig , Goldfish , Owl , Lobster , Tiger , Puppy , Bear , Shark , Kitten , Rat , Spider , Alligator , Bear , Hippopotamus , Cat , Bird , Monkey , Fly , Fish , Giraffe , Squirrel , Seal , Shark , Owl , Dog , Octopus , Snail , Kitten , Cow , Cheetah , Fly , Hamster , Lion , Pig , Panda , Bear , Seal , Goat , Chicken , Shark , Seal , Kangaroo , Bear , Horse , Rat , Sheep , Monkey , Pig , Fox , Frog , Cow , Turtle , Horse , Elephant , Puppy , Dog , Ant , Rhinoceros , Horse , Scorpion , Chimpanzee , Fox , Bee , Dolphin , Camel , Eagle , Crocodile , Bear , Fly , Snake , Cat , Zebra , Fish , Fly , Seal , Jaguar , Bird , Fly , Fly , Fox , Horse , Wolf , Fish , Bear , Snake , Lobster , Cow , Frog , Turtle