A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Seal , Cow , Snake , Pig , Chimpanzee , Bear , Elephant , Jaguar , Monkey , Fly , Fly , Bear , Fly , Hippopotamus , Bear , Rhinoceros , Eagle , Spider , Fox , Octopus , Cheetah , Frog , Cat , Frog , Kangaroo , Deer , Fish , Cow , Bee , Rat , Bird , Seal , Horse , Dog , Goldfish , Puppy , Snail , Horse , Horse , Hamster , Squirrel , Rat , Camel , Giraffe , Fish , Fly , Seal , Ant , Dolphin , Alligator , Lobster , Cow , Crocodile , Fox , Fox , Tiger , Bird , Panda , Pig , Monkey , Shark , Turtle , Bear , Horse , Lion , Chicken , Goat , Bear , Cat , Wolf , Shark , Pig , Snake , Puppy , Fly , Zebra , Owl , Owl , Shark , Fish , Fish , Scorpion , Kitten , Bear , Fly , Dog , Seal , Kitten , Cow , Turtle , Lobster , Sheep , Snake , Rabbit