A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആടി - Aadi | adi ;പൂജ്യം സ്കോര് (ക്രിക്കറ്റ്) - Poojyam Skor (krikkattu) ;പെണ്താറാവ് - Penthaaraavu | Pentharavu ;പെണ്താറാവ് - Penthaaraavu | Pentharavu ;ധ്രുവം - Dhruvam ;അടിയില് നിന്ന് ഒഴിയുക - Adiyil Ninnu Ozhiyuka ;
Horse , Bear , Shark , Rabbit , Bear , Bear , Fox , Owl , Pig , Snake , Eagle , Horse , Shark , Deer , Tiger , Frog , Pig , Panda , Giraffe , Kitten , Fly , Puppy , Frog , Monkey , Fox , Cow , Snake , Kangaroo , Cat , Owl , Ant , Seal , Lobster , Fly , Seal , Octopus , Rat , Elephant , Bear , Rhinoceros , Bird , Cheetah , Zebra , Goat , Fly , Fish , Fish , Rat , Camel , Cow , Puppy , Cow , Cow , Fish , Bear , Snake , Lion , Chicken , Goldfish , Hippopotamus , Monkey , Bee , Fish , Shark , Turtle , Horse , Chimpanzee , Hamster , Fly , Alligator , Squirrel , Wolf , Turtle , Dolphin , Sheep , Kitten , Spider , Jaguar , Bird , Fly , Cat , Seal , Dog , Dog , Pig , Snail , Scorpion , Bear , Lobster , Crocodile , Fly , Horse , Seal , Fox