The act or state of interfering; as, the stoppage of a machine by the interference of some of its parts; a meddlesome interference in the business of others.
- The act or an instance of hindering, obstructing, or impeding.
- Something that hinders, obstructs, or impedes.
- Sports Illegal obstruction or hindrance of an opposing player, such as hindrance of a receiver by a defender in football, hindrance of a fielder by a base runner in baseball, or checking a player not in possession of the puck in ice hockey.
- Football The legal blocking of defensive tacklers to protect and make way for the ball carrier.
- Physics The variation of wave amplitude that occurs when waves of the same or different frequency come together.
- Electronics The inhibition or prevention of clear reception of broadcast signals.
- Electronics The distorted portion of a received signal.
- The negative or distorting effect that new learning can have on previous learning or that previous learning can have on new learning.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തലയിടല് - Thalayidal ;കൈകടത്തല് - Kaikadaththal | Kaikadathal ;കൈ കടത്തല് - Kai Kadaththal | Kai Kadathal ;അനാവശ്യമായ ഇടപെടൽ - Anaavashyamaaya Idapedal | Anavashyamaya Idapedal ;തടസ്സപ്പെടുത്തല് - Thadassappeduththal | Thadassappeduthal ;കൈയേറ്റം - Kaiyettam ;