The act of appearing or coming into sight; the act of becoming visible to the eye; as, his sudden appearance surprised me.
- The act or an instance of coming into sight.
- The act or an instance of coming into public view: The author made a rare personal appearance.
- Outward aspect: an untidy appearance.
- Something that appears; a phenomenon.
- A superficial aspect; a semblance: keeping up an appearance of wealth.
- Outward indications; circumstances: a cheerful person, to all appearances.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഹാജരാകല് - Haajaraakal | Hajarakal ;ആവിര്ഭാവം - Aavirbhaavam | avirbhavam ;ഉദയം - Udhayam ;പുരംകാഴ്ച - Puramkaazhcha | Puramkazhcha ;കാഴ്ച - Kaazhcha | Kazhcha ;വെളിയില് കാണുന്ന അവസ്ഥ - Veliyil Kaanunna Avastha | Veliyil Kanunna Avastha ;