The act of appearing or coming into sight; the act of becoming visible to the eye; as, his sudden appearance surprised me.
- The act or an instance of coming into sight.
- The act or an instance of coming into public view: The author made a rare personal appearance.
- Outward aspect: an untidy appearance.
- Something that appears; a phenomenon.
- A superficial aspect; a semblance: keeping up an appearance of wealth.
- Outward indications; circumstances: a cheerful person, to all appearances.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുറംകാഴ്ച - Puramkaazhcha | Puramkazhcha ;പ്രത്യക്ഷപ്പെടല് - Prathyakshappedal ;വേഷം - Vesham ;രൂപം - Roopam ;തോറ്റം - Thottam ;പ്രകടമാക്കല് - Prakadamaakkal | Prakadamakkal ;