To come between, or to be between, persons or things; -- followed by between; as, the Mediterranean intervenes between Europe and Africa.
- To come, appear, or lie between two things: You can't see the lake from there because the house intervenes.
- To come or occur between two periods or points of time: A year intervened between the two dynasties.
- To occur as an extraneous or unplanned circumstance: He would have his degree by now if his laziness hadn't intervened.
- To involve oneself in a situation so as to alter or hinder an action or development: "Every gardener faces choices about how and how much to intervene in nature's processes” ( Dora Galitzki).
- To interfere, usually through force or threat of force, in the affairs of another nation.
- Law To enter into a suit as a third party for one's own interests.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇടപെടുക,അന്തര്ഭവിക്കുക - Idapeduka,antharbhavikkuka ;ഇടയ്ക്കു വരിക - Idaykku Varika ;ഇടപെടുക - Idapeduka ;അന്തര്ഭവിക്കുക - Antharbhavikkuka ;ഇടയിൽ ചാടുക - Idayil Chaaduka | Idayil Chaduka ;ഇടയില്ച്ചാടുക - Idayilchaaduka | Idayilchaduka ;