See 2d Leach.
- Any of various chiefly aquatic bloodsucking or carnivorous annelid worms of the class Hirudinea, of which one species (Hirudo medicinalis) was formerly used by physicians to bleed patients and is now sometimes used as a temporary aid to circulation during surgical reattachment of a body part.
- One that preys on or clings to another; a parasite.
- Archaic A physician.
- To bleed with leeches.
- To drain the essence or exhaust the resources of.
- To attach oneself to another in the manner of a leech.
- Nautical Either vertical edge of a square sail.
- Nautical The after edge of a fore-and-aft sail.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭ്രമണി - Bhramani ;തോട്ടപ്പുഴു - Thottappuzhu ;കാരണ്ഡി - Kaarandi | Karandi ;പടാലു - Padaalu | Padalu ;നീരട്ട - Neeratta ;വേധിനി - Vedhini ;