A receptacle in which anything is stored, especially military stores, as ammunition, arms, provisions, etc.
- A periodical containing a collection of articles, stories, pictures, or other features.
- A television program that presents a variety of topics, usually on current events, in a format that often includes interviews and commentary.
- A place where goods are stored, especially a building in a fort or a storeroom on a warship where ammunition is kept.
- The contents of a storehouse, especially a stock of ammunition.
- A compartment in some types of firearms, often a small detachable box, in which cartridges are held to be fed into the firing chamber.
- A compartment in a camera in which rolls or cartridges of film are held for feeding through the exposure mechanism.
- Any of various compartments attached to machines, used for storing or supplying necessary material.
- Of or relating to periodicals: a magazine story.