That which is accumulated, or massed together; a source from which supplies may be drawn; hence, an abundance; a great quantity, or a great number.
- A place where merchandise is offered for sale; a shop.
- A stock or supply reserved for future use: a squirrel's store of acorns.
- Supplies, especially of food, clothing, or arms.
- A place where commodities are kept; a warehouse or storehouse.
- A great quantity or number; an abundance.
- To reserve or put away for future use.
- To fill, supply, or stock.
- To deposit or receive in a storehouse or warehouse for safekeeping.
- Computer Science To copy (data) into memory or onto a storage device, such as a hard disk.
- in store Forthcoming: great trouble in store for her.
- in store In reserve; stored.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സൂക്ഷിച്ചുവയ്ക്കുക - Sookshichuvaykkuka ;ധാകം - Dhaakam | Dhakam ;ശേഖരം - Shekharam ;കട - Kada ;സൂക്ഷിപ്പിൽ - Sookshippil ;സംഭരണസ്ഥാപനങ്ങൾ - Sambharanasthaapanangal | Sambharanasthapanangal ;