- A multitude; a throng.
- The undistinguished crowd or ordinary run of persons or things.
- People who are followers, not leaders.
- Sports A play in Rugby in which a mass of players gathers around a ball dropped by a tackled ball carrier, with each player attempting to gain possession of the ball by kicking it to a teammate.
- Sports The mass of players during such a play. Also called loose scrum.
- To make a fold in; crease.
- To become creased.
- A crease or pucker, as in cloth.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മാണിക്യക്കല്ല് - Maanikyakkallu | Manikyakkallu ;ഞൊറിവുണ്ടാക്കുക - Njorivundaakkuka | Njorivundakkuka ;സഞ്ചയം - Sanchayam ;സാമാന്യജനം - Saamaanyajanam | Samanyajanam ;കൂട്ടം - Koottam ;സമുദായം - Samudhaayam | Samudhayam ;