The state of being plural, or consisting of more than one; a number consisting of two or more of the same kind; as, a plurality of worlds; the plurality of a verb.
- The state or fact of being plural.
- A large number or amount; a multitude.
- Ecclesiastical Pluralism.
- Ecclesiastical The offices or benefices held by a pluralist.
- In a contest of more than two choices, the number of votes cast for the winning choice if this number is not more than one half of the total votes cast.
- The number by which the vote of the winning choice in such a contest exceeds that of the closest opponent.
- The larger or greater part.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനേകമായ - Anekamaaya | Anekamaya ;ബഹുവിശ്വാസം - Bahuvishvaasam | Bahuvishvasam ;ബഹുവചനമായ - Bahuvachanamaaya | Bahuvachanamaya ;വർദ്ധിക്കുക - Varddhikkuka | Vardhikkuka ;ബഹുരൂപം - Bahuroopam ;ബഹു - Bahu ;