A small bag; usually, a leathern bag; as, a pouch for money; a shot pouch; a mail pouch, etc.
- A small bag often closing with a drawstring and used especially for carrying loose items in one's pocket.
- A bag or sack used to carry mail or diplomatic dispatches.
- A leather bag or case for carrying powder or small-arms ammunition.
- A sealed plastic or foil container used in packaging frozen or dehydrated food.
- Something resembling a bag in shape: one's pouches under one's eyes.
- Zoology A saclike structure, such as the cheek pockets of the gopher or the external abdominal pocket in which marsupials carry their young.
- Anatomy A pocketlike space in the body: the pharyngeal pouch.
- Scots A pocket.
- Archaic A purse for small coins.
- To place in or as if in a pouch; pocket.
- To cause to resemble a pouch.
- To swallow. Used of certain birds or fishes.
- To assume the form of a pouch or pouchlike cavity.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഞ്ചിയിലിടുക - Sanchiyiliduka ;ലംബോദരം - Lambodharam ;കുടവയര് - Kudavayar ;സഞ്ചിപോലെയാക്കുക - Sanchipoleyaakkuka | Sanchipoleyakkuka ;കോശം - Kosham ;കീശ - Keesha ;