Something spoken as introductory to a discourse, or written as introductory to a book or essay; a proem; an introduction, or series of preliminary remarks.
- A preliminary statement or essay introducing a book that explains its scope, intention, or background and is usually written by the author.
- An introductory section, as of a speech.
- Something introductory; a preliminary: An informal brunch served as a preface to the three-day conference.
- The words introducing the central part of the Eucharist in several Christian churches.
- To introduce by or provide with a preliminary statement or essay.
- To serve as an introduction to.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപോദ്ഘാതം - Upodhghaatham | Upodhghatham ;കാവ്യമുഖം - Kaavyamukham | Kavyamukham ;തൊട്ടുമുന്പുള്ളത് - Thottumunpullathu ;പ്രസ്താവന - Prasthaavana | Prasthavana ;മുഖവുര എഴുതുക - Mukhavura Ezhuthuka ;ആമുഖം എഴുതുക - Aamukham Ezhuthuka | amukham Ezhuthuka ;