One who prophesies, or foretells events; a predicter; a foreteller.
- A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed.
- A person gifted with profound moral insight and exceptional powers of expression.
- A predictor; a soothsayer.
- The chief spokesperson of a movement or cause.
- The second of the three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures, comprising the books of Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the Twelve. Used with the. See Table at Bible.
- One of the prophets mentioned in the Bible, especially one believed to be the author of one of these books. Used with the.
- Islam Muhammad. Used with the.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭവിഷ്യദ്വാദി - Bhavishyadhvaadhi | Bhavishyadhvadhi ;പ്രവാചകൻ - Pravaachakan | Pravachakan ;തത്ത്വദര്ശി - Thaththvadharshi | Thathvadharshi ;മുഹമ്മദ്നബി - Muhammadhnabi ;പ്രദര്ശകന് - Pradharshakan ;പ്രവാചകന് - Pravaachakan | Pravachakan ;