An illustrious man, supposed to be exalted, after death, to a place among the gods; a demigod, as Hercules.
- In mythology and legend, a man, often of divine ancestry, who is endowed with great courage and strength, celebrated for his bold exploits, and favored by the gods.
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life: soldiers and nurses who were heroes in an unpopular war.
- A person noted for special achievement in a particular field: the heroes of medicine. See Synonyms at celebrity.
- The principal male character in a novel, poem, or dramatic presentation.
- Chiefly New York City See submarine. See Regional Note at submarine.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രണയന് - Pranayan ;ആരാധ്യപുരുഷന് - Aaraadhyapurushan | aradhyapurushan ;കഥാനായകന് - കഥാനായകന് ;ധീരന് - Dheeran ;നായകന് - നായകന് ;വീരൻ - Veeran ;