To rub hard with something rough, as sand or Bristol brick, especially for the purpose of cleaning; to clean by friction; to make clean or bright; to cleanse from grease, dirt, etc., as articles of dress.
- To clean, polish, or wash by scrubbing vigorously: scour a dirty oven.
- To remove by scrubbing: scour grease from a pan.
- To remove dirt or grease from (cloth or fibers) by means of a detergent.
- To clean (wheat) before the milling process.
- To clear (an area) by freeing of weeds or other vegetation.
- To clear (a channel or pipe) by flushing.
- To scrub something in order to clean or polish it.
- To have diarrhea. Used of livestock.
- A scouring action or effect.
- A place that has been scoured, as by flushing with water.
- A cleansing agent for wool.
- Diarrhea in livestock.
- To search through or over thoroughly: The detective scoured the scene of the crime for clues.
- To range over (an area) quickly and energetically.
- To range over or about an area, especially in a search.
- To move swiftly; scurry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തെമ്മാടി - Themmaadi | Themmadi ;തുടയ്ക്കല് - Thudaykkal ;നാല്ക്കാലികളുടെ വയറ്റുപോക്ക് - Naalkkaalikalude Vayattupokku | Nalkkalikalude Vayattupokku ;തേച്ചു കഴുകുക - Thechu Kazhukuka ;ശീഘ്രം പിന്തുടരുക - Sheeghram Pinthudaruka ;ശുദ്ധീകരണം - Shuddheekaranam | Shudheekaranam ;