To flow and spread suddenly; to rush; as, blood flushes into the face.
- To turn red, as from fever, embarrassment, or strong emotion; blush.
- To glow, especially with a reddish color: The sky flushed pink at dawn.
- To flow suddenly and abundantly, as from containment; flood.
- To be emptied or cleaned by a rapid flow of water, as a toilet.
- To cause to redden or glow.
- To excite or elate: The team was flushed with the success of victory.
- To clean, rinse, or empty with a rapid flow of a liquid, especially water: flush a toilet; flush a wound with iodine.
- To remove or eliminate by or as if by flushing: "The weakness in demand and productivity will at least ... flush out some of the inflation premium that has been built into interest rates” ( Fortune).
- A flooding flow or rush, as of water.
- The act of cleaning or rinsing by or as if by flushing.
- A blush or glow: "here and there a flush of red on the lip of a little cloud” ( Willa Cather).
- A reddening of the skin, as with fever, emotion, or exertion.
- A brief sensation of heat over all or part of the body.
- A rush of strong feeling: a flush of pride.
- A state of freshness or vigor. See Synonyms at bloom1.
- Having a healthy reddish color; flushed.
- Having an abundant supply of money; affluent. See Synonyms at rich.
- Marked by abundance; plentiful: flush times resulting from the oil boom.
- Swelling; overflowing: rivers flush with the spring rains.
- Having surfaces in the same plane; even.
- Arranged with adjacent sides, surfaces, or edges close together: a sofa flush against the wall. See Synonyms at level.
- Printing Aligned evenly with a margin, as along the left or right edge of a typeset page; not indented.
- Direct, straightforward, or solid: knocked out by a flush blow to the jaw.
- Designed to be emptied or cleaned by flushing: a flush toilet.
- So as to be even, in one plane, or aligned with a margin.
- Squarely or solidly: The ball hit him flush on the face.
- Games A hand in which all the cards are of the same suit but not in numerical sequence, ranked above a straight and below a full house in poker.
- To frighten (a game bird, for example) from cover.
- To drive or force into the open: The police fired tear gas to flush out the terrorists.
- To dart out or fly from cover.
- A bird or flock of birds that has been frightened from cover.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുഖം ചുവക്കല് - Mukham Chuvakkal ;നാണിക്കല് - Naanikkal | Nanikkal ;സമൃദ്ധി - Samruddhi | Samrudhi ;പെട്ടെന്നുള്ള മനഃക്ഷോഭം - Pettennulla Manakshobham ;പെട്ടെന്നു മുഖം ചുവക്കുക - Pettennu Mukham Chuvakkuka ;പുതിയനാമ്പ് - Puthiyanaampu | Puthiyanampu ;