The front part of the leg below the knee; the front edge of the shin bone; the lower part of the leg; the shank.
- The front part of the leg below the knee and above the ankle.
- The shinbone.
- The lower foreleg in beef cattle. Used of cuts of meat.
- To climb (a rope or pole, for example) by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs.
- To kick or hit in the shins.
- To climb something by shinning it.
- To move quickly on foot.
- The 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet. See Table at alphabet.