To ascend or mount laboriously, esp. by use of the hands and feet.
- To move upward on or mount, especially by using the hands and feet or the feet alone; ascend: climb a mountain; climbed the stairs.
- To grow in an upward direction on or over: ivy climbing the walls.
- To move oneself upward, especially by using the hands and feet.
- To rise slowly, steadily, or effortfully; ascend. See Synonyms at rise.
- To move in a specified direction by using the hands and feet: climbed down the ladder; climbed out the window.
- To slant or slope upward: The road climbs steeply to the top.
- To engage in the activity or sport of mountain climbing.
- To grow in an upward direction, as some plants do, often by means of twining stems or tendrils.
- An act of climbing; an ascent: a long, exhausting climb to the top.
- A place to be climbed: The face of the cliff was a steep climb.
- climb the walls To be anxious or frantic.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിടിച്ചുകയറ്റുക - Pidichukayattuka ;ആരോഹണം ചെയ്യുക - Aarohanam Cheyyuka | arohanam Cheyyuka ;ക്ലേശങ്ങള് തരണംചെയ്ത് കേറുക - Kleshangal Tharanamcheythu Keruka ;കയറേണ്ട സ്ഥലം - Kayarenda Sthalam ;പടര്ന്നു കയറുക - Padarnnu Kayaruka ;കേറുക - Keruka ;