To drive along by the direct and continuous application of strength; to push; especially, to push (a body) so as to make it move along the surface of another body; as, to shove a boat on the water; to shove a table across the floor.
- To push forward or along.
- To push rudely or roughly. See Synonyms at push.
- To push someone or something with force.
- The act of shoving; a push.
- shove off To push (a boat) away from shore in leaving.
- shove off Informal To leave.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉന്തുക - Unthuka ;തള്ളുക - Thalluka ;ഉന്തൽ - Unthal ;തള്ളിനീക്കൽ - Thallineekkal ;ഉന്തിത്തള്ളിച്ചെലുത്തുക - Unthiththallicheluththuka | Unthithallicheluthuka ;തളളുക - Thalaluka ;