A pustule; a pimple.
- To apply pressure against for the purpose of moving: push a shopping cart through the aisles of a market.
- To move (an object) by exerting force against it; thrust or shove.
- To force (one's way): We pushed our way through the crowd.
- To urge forward or urge insistently; pressure: push a child to study harder.
- To bear hard upon; press.
- To exert downward pressure on (a button or keyboard, for example); press.
- To extend or enlarge: push society past the frontier.
- Informal To approach in age: is pushing 40 and still hasn't settled down.
- Slang To promote or sell (a product): The author pushed her latest book by making appearances in bookstores.
- Slang To sell (a narcotic) illegally: push drugs.
- Sports To hit (a ball) in the direction toward the dominant hand of the player propelling it, as to the right of a right-handed player.
- To exert outward pressure or force against something.
- To advance despite difficulty or opposition; press forward.
- To expend great or vigorous effort.
- The act of pushing; thrust: gave the door a swift push.
- A vigorous or insistent effort toward an end; a drive: a push to democracy.
- A provocation to action; a stimulus.
- Informal Persevering energy; enterprise.
- push around Informal To treat or threaten to treat roughly; intimidate.
- push off Informal To set out; depart: The infantry patrol pushed off before dawn.
- push on To continue or proceed along one's way: The path was barely visible, but we pushed on.
- push paper Informal To have one's time taken up by administrative, often seemingly petty, paperwork: spent the afternoon pushing paper for the boss.
- push up daisies Slang To be dead and buried: a cemetery of heroes pushing up daisies.
- when At a point when or if all else has been taken into account and matters must be confronted, one way or another: "We extol the virtues of motherhood and bestow praise on the self-sacrificing homemaker but when push comes to shove, we give her little recognition for what she does” ( Los Angeles Times).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉന്തിവിടുക - Unthividuka ;ദൃഢനിശ്ചയം - Dhruddanishchayam ;വ്യാപൃതനാകുക - Vyaapruthanaakuka | Vyapruthanakuka ;ഉന്തുക - Unthuka ;വല്ലാതെ വിഷമിപ്പിക്കുക - Vallaathe Vishamippikkuka | Vallathe Vishamippikkuka ;സൈനിക മുന്നേറ്റം - Sainika Munnettam ;