Wet, so as to spatter easily; wet, as with something slopped over; muddy; plashy; as, a sloppy place, walk, road.
- Marked by a lack of neatness or order; untidy: a sloppy room.
- Marked by a lack of care or precision; slipshod: sloppy use of language.
- Informal Oversentimental; gushy.
- Of, resembling, or covered with slop; muddy or slushy: sloppy ground.
- Watery and unappetizing: a sloppy stew.
- Spotted or splashed with liquid.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കലങ്ങിയ - Kalangiya ;ബാലിശമായ - Baalishamaaya | Balishamaya ;അതിഭാവുകമായ - Athibhaavukamaaya | Athibhavukamaya ;ചാപല്യത - Chaapalyatha | Chapalyatha ;നനഞ്ഞ - Nananja ;അലസമായ - Alasamaaya | Alasamaya ;