Unbound; untied; unsewed; not attached, fastened, fixed, or confined; as, the loose sheets of a book.
- Not fastened, restrained, or contained: loose bricks.
- Not taut, fixed, or rigid: a loose anchor line; a loose chair leg.
- Free from confinement or imprisonment; unfettered: criminals loose in the neighborhood; dogs that are loose on the streets.
- Not tight-fitting or tightly fitted: loose shoes.
- Not bound, bundled, stapled, or gathered together: loose papers.
- Not compact or dense in arrangement or structure: loose gravel.
- Lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility; idle: loose talk.
- Not formal; relaxed: a loose atmosphere at the club.
- Lacking conventional moral restraint in sexual behavior.
- Not literal or exact: a loose translation.
- Characterized by a free movement of fluids in the body: a loose cough; loose bowels.
- In a loose manner.
- To let loose; release: loosed the dogs.
- To make loose; undo: loosed his belt.
- To cast loose; detach: hikers loosing their packs at camp.
- To let fly; discharge: loosed an arrow.
- To release pressure or obligation from; absolve: loosed her from the responsibility.
- To make less strict; relax: a leader's strong authority that was loosed by easy times.
- To become loose.
- To discharge a missile; fire.
- on the loose At large; free.
- on the loose Acting in an uninhibited fashion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുറുക്കമില്ലാത്ത - Murukkamillaaththa | Murukkamillatha ;ഇടവിട്ടുള്ള - Idavittulla ;പറയാന് പാടില്ലാത്തതു പറയുന്ന - Parayaan Paadillaaththathu Parayunna | Parayan Padillathathu Parayunna ;അയഞ്ഞ - അയഞ്ഞ ;ശിഥില - Shithila ;വയറയഞ്ഞ - Vayarayanja ;