Having an acid or sharp, biting taste, like vinegar, and the juices of most unripe fruits; acid; tart.
- Having a taste characteristic of that produced by acids; sharp, tart, or tangy.
- Made acid or rancid by fermentation.
- Having the characteristics of fermentation or rancidity; tasting or smelling of decay.
- Bad-tempered and morose; peevish: a sour temper.
- Displeased with something one formerly admired or liked; disenchanted: sour on ballet.
- Not measuring up to the expected or usual ability or quality; bad.
- Not having the correct or properly produced pitch: a sour note.
- Of or relating to excessively acid soil that is damaging to crops.
- Containing excessive sulfur compounds. Used of gasoline.
- The sensation of sour taste, one of the four primary tastes.
- Something sour.
- A mixed drink made especially with whiskey, lemon or lime juice, sugar, and sometimes soda water.
- To make or become sour.
- To make or become disagreeable, disillusioned, or disenchanted.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അസൗമ്യമായ - Asaumyamaaya | Asoumyamaya ;പുളിപ്പുള്ള - Pulippulla ;അമ്ലീകരിക്കുക - Amleekarikkuka ;പുളിക്കുന്ന - Pulikkunna ;ശട - Shada ;വേദനയുള്ള - Vedhanayulla ;