AA turn of the cable which is round the bitts.
- Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
- Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
- Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
- Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
- Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
- Marked by resentment or cynicism: "He was already a bitter elderly man with a gray face” ( John Dos Passos).
- In an intense or harsh way; bitterly: a bitter cold night.
- To make bitter.
- That which is bitter: "all words . . . /Failing to give the bitter of the sweet” ( Tennyson).
- A bitter, usually alcoholic liquid made with herbs or roots and used in cocktails or as a tonic.
- Chiefly British A sharp-tasting beer made with hops.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വേദനാപൂർണ്ണമായ - Vedhanaapoornnamaaya | Vedhanapoornnamaya ;തിക്തമായ - Thikthamaaya | Thikthamaya ;ചവര്പ്പുള്ള - Chavarppulla ;കൊടിയ - Kodiya ;തീവ്രമായ - Theevramaaya | Theevramaya ;തകം - Thakam ;