A four-wheeled truck running on rails, and used in a mine, as for carrying coal or ore.
- Chiefly British A streetcar.
- Chiefly British A streetcar line.
- A cable car, especially one suspended from an overhead cable.
- A four-wheeled, open, box-shaped wagon or iron car run on tracks in a coal mine.
- To move or convey in a tram.
- An instrument for gauging and adjusting machine parts; a trammel.
- Accurate mechanical adjustment: The device is in tram.
- To adjust or align (mechanical parts) with a trammel.
- A heavy silk thread used for the weft, or cross threads, in fine velvet or silk.