A wheeled carriage; a vehicle on four wheels, and usually drawn by horses; especially, one used for carrying freight or merchandise.
- A four-wheeled, usually horse-drawn vehicle with a large rectangular body, used for transporting loads.
- A light automotive transport or delivery vehicle.
- A station wagon.
- A police patrol wagon.
- A child's low, four-wheeled cart hauled by a long handle that governs the direction of the front wheels.
- A small table or tray on wheels used for serving drinks or food: a dessert wagon.
- The Big Dipper
- Chiefly British An open railway freight car.
- To transport or undergo transportation by wagon.
- off the wagon Slang No longer abstaining from alcoholic beverages.
- on the wagon Slang Abstaining from alcoholic beverages.